Creating a digital roadmap for freight tech and real-time visibility is the top priority for many supply chain leaders. Thankfully, you can now learn digital transformation best practices from one of the nation’s largest providers of transportation and logistics services.
Last week, Brian Stuelpner and Ben Schuchart from Schneider Logistics shared their experiences leading real-time visibility transformation. If you couldn’t attend our “Freight Tech: Separating Need from Noise” webinar, you can now access the recording. (Simply complete the form and a link to the webinar recording will arrive in your inbox.)
Real-Time Visibility and Freight Tech Insights from Insiders
Schneider’s executives addressed the freight and logistics questions supply chain leaders worldwide are asking. Topics covered include:
Digital Transformation Strategy
- Why transportation and logistics is ripe for digital transformation
- How Schneider built a digital roadmap that considers customers, carriers, and internal teams
- Tips for gaining alignment on the project vision and support from teams across the company, affected partners, and carriers
Freight Tech Vendor Selection
- Processes for evaluating freight tech vendors
- The reality of sharing data with a vendor
- Ensuring a real-time visibility vendor is prepared to evolve with your business
We hope you find this webinar insightful as you push your digital supply chain forward. If you’d like to see how our Advanced Visibility Platform can help your transformation, we invite you to schedule a demo.